Registered user since Thu 16 Oct 2014
Name: Matthew Might
Bio: Associate Professor in Computing Science at the University of Utah.
Visiting Associate Professor at the Harvard Medical School.
Strategist in the Executive Office of the President at The White House.
Country: United States
Affiliation: University of Utah, USA
Personal website: http://matt.might.net/
Research interests: programming languages; security; high-performance computing
ICFP 2016 Activities
- Author of Allocation Characterizes Polyvariance: A Unified Methodology for Polyvariant Control-Flow Analysis within the Research Papers-track in ICFP 2016
- Author of miniAdapton: A Minimal Implementation of Incremental Computation in Scheme within the Scheme-track in Scheme 2016
- Committee Member in External Review Committee for ICFP 2016 Research Papers
- Committee Member in Program Committee for Scheme 2016
- Show activities from other conferences
View general profile